1/9/19

Gathering Graces 1/8/2019

*When I was pouring my coffee this morning, I looked out my kitchen window and saw this magnificent sunrise.  All I could think of was the first verse of Psalm 19....” The heavens declare the glory of God;  the skies proclaim the work of his hands.”
*Nikki and I were back to walking again up at KHS.  It felt good to move again, get back into our normal routine. 
*I headed back up to KHS after lunch to work with some seniors on college and scholarship applications.  It was a very productive day, and I loved being able to help some of the seniors get on track.
*When I got home, I worked on getting organized for my program on theater and drama I will be doing at the after school program twice a week until the end of March.  I start tomorrow.  The last two years I did this program at Pinehurst Elementary.   This is the first time I have worked with middle school students in the after school program.  But I always loved this age student when I worked with Gear Up.  It should be good!!
*I was very tired when I got up this morning, so I knew it would be an early night.  After fixing some tacos for dinner, I headed to bed around 6:30 p.m.  I read for a bit, but was soon nodding off, so I am glad I went to be so early.  I do not want to get run down and get a cold, so I really am trying to make sure I get the rest I need each day.

No comments: