1/1/19

Gathering Graces 12/31/2018

*It was fun celebrating the new year with my VIPKID students.  I had a picture of a big ball, and we counted down to the New Year with the ball dropping from five to zero.  I had party horns to blow, and a New Years hat I wore.  I also shot off some New Year’s poppers.  The students loved the celebration!!  Their new year was only a few yours away once I said goodbye to them this morning.
*Christy had asked if we could be finished with our last Sibling Assignments we had been working on by the end of the year.  Well, that would be today.  So I buckled down this morning, and finished them.  If you would like to read the last Woolum sibling assignments of 2018, you can find them here, here and here.  The links to Bill and Christy’s posts are a part of each assignment I posted.
*Once my sibling assignments were posted, I decided it was time for the Christmas decorations to be taken down, and the snowmen to emerge.  It always makes January and February a little bit lighter and cheerier to have the snowmen and lights left up in the living room. 
*Paul ran to Yoke’s and bought some smoked salmon, smoked oysters, stuffed mushrooms, grapes, and some jalapeno poppers for our New Year’s Eve feast.  I hadn’t had much sleep the night before, and didn’t get any kind of nap today.  So I wished Paul Happy New Year at 8 p.m., and crawled into bed.  I heard a few fireworks go off, but once I was asleep, I didn’t hear anymore.

No comments: