1/25/19

Gathering Graces 1/24/2019

*I headed uptown around close to 10 a.m. to get my hair done.  I did a side trip to the City Hall to drop off my payment.  I am notorious for waiting for the last minute to pay that bill.  Why, I don’t know.  So this month, I thought I would be on top of it and submit it early.
*The Uptown Salon was a nice diversion this morning.  As I was letting my hair color do it thing, Lynette cut friend Jane’s hair.  Christy and I must be on the same schedule, because she came in to get her nails done, and that happened during my last hair appointment.  This month, I went a little shorter on my haircut than last time.  Two haircuts ago, I got the perfect cut, the perfect length.  But of course, I can’t remember what picture I showed her.  Last month looked good, but was a little longer than I wanted.  This month, I went with a shorter cut, and it is a little shorter than I wanted, but that is okay.  It will always grow.  And I had to make my next hair appointment a couple weeks later than I usually have it, so it will all be good in the end!!
*I caught up on the latest episode of The Masked Singer today.  I was clueless as to who the latest celebrity reveal was, because I knew the celebrity but was not that familiar with them as a person.  It is fun to watch them “take off the mask” though, and to see the judges reactions.  You were right, Linda J. Langer....I am totally hooked now.
*The after school drama program is focusing on Characterization this week and next week.  We played some fun games that got the students becoming a variety of characters, using different voices, different body movements, and different emotions.  I am loving working with these middle school students.
*One of my favorite things to do is plan trips to visit someplace.  This spring, the girls and I are doing a “girls only” trip to celebrate all of them receiving their Bachelor’s Degrees from college.  I spent some time researching options for lodging and activities and I think I came up with a plan.  I can’t wait to go and spend a fun weekend with my daughters!!!!

No comments: