1/17/19

Gathering Graces 1/16/2019

*After cleaning up the house this morning, I drove out to Kingston and had a wonderful time having lunch with my dear friend Carolyn Meade.  We were suppose to get together before Christmas, but she was a little under the weather.  So she texted me on Monday and asked if Wednesday would work for lunch, and I said YES!!  We had a nice time catching up, and sharing about our holidays.  And the Prime Rib French Dip sandwich I ate for lunch was excellent!!
*When I returned home, I prepped for my drama kids, and headed over to KMS around 2:30.  I had two more students join today, and it was fun.  But new students always change the dynamic of a group, and that certainly happened today.  I look forward to continue working with these students.
*I hosted our P.E.O. meeting tonight, and it was wonderful to have my house full of these wonderful ladies.  Our chapter is called Idaho Chapter M, and this chapter has been in this community for 100 years this April.  We are celebrating our anniversary this spring.  Chapter M was founded here in Kellogg in April of 1919. And the international P.E.O. organization is celebrating 150 years!!   It is wonderful to be part of such a wonderful legacy of women who believe in the education of women here in our community, our state, our nation and our world.  If you think you would like to be a part of this wonderful group of women, let me know.  I would love to talk to you more about it, and see if it would be the right fit for you!!

No comments: