1/12/19

Gathering Graces 1/11/2019

*Today I had a wonderful reflexology session with Shayleen Hall Jerome at the Simplicity Day Spa in Pinehurst.  What a lovely establishment you have created Hailey Stewart.  The spa has a very calming vibe, and everyone I encountered there was wonderful.  Thank you Jane McShane for encouraging me to go.  It was a wonderful time, and good for the soul, mind, spirit and body.
*I tried to get a nap in before I talk classes this evening.  I got a little rest in later in the afternoon.  Classes then began at 5 p.m., and I taught until 8.  Tonight was filled with two students I have had before, one student no show, and three brand new students.  I was a little disappointed in the “no show”, because I wanted to see for myself what a students who goes by the name of “Fang” looks like!!
*After classes, I got a bit to eat, finished up my feedback, got ready for classes for tomorrow, and I was off to bed.  All in all, it was a very good day.

No comments: