1/4/19

Gathering Graces 1/3/2019

*After a couple late nights and not many naps, I crawled back in bed this morning and slept for quite a while.  It felt good to get caught up on my sleep.  I love break time during the holidays, but it will also be nice to get back to our regular routine next week.
*When I got up, I spent some time prepping for classes tomorrow.  Paul continues to work on little and big projects in the basement.  Every time I enter the basement, something else has been accomplished.
*Tonight we decided to keep going with the same movie theme, and started Lethal Weapon 2.  I also enjoy a good Mel Gibson movie.
*I also realized I need to get my book read for my upcoming book group that meets on January 18th.  The book is titled A Gentleman in Moscow: A Novel by Amor Towles.  So far I have really enjoyed how Towles writes, and am looking forward to reading more in the days ahead.

No comments: