11/10/18

Gathering Graces 11/9/2018

*These are the things I have been thankful for this past week.
Monday:  I was thankful for light at the end of my early morning walk.  Thank you Daylight Savings Time.
Tuesday:  Today I was thankful for being at KHS to help students, working on some pottery, and voting in the election.
Wednesday:  I am thankful today for being a part of P.E.O. and working alongside women who help support other women who want to further their higher education. 
Thursday:  Today I was thankful for a beautiful, sunny afternoon where I could hop on my bike and ride along the river and take in the beauty of the place I call home.
Friday:  I was thankful today for the first snowfall.  I love how everything looks covered in a white blanket of snow.  And I am thankful that I decided not to drive to Coeur d’Alene today.  I did not want to drive on the roads during the first snowfall of the year!!
*My plan was to go to Coeur d’Alene today.  But I napped in the morning, and by the time I had woken up and had lunch, I noticed there was snow in the forecast around the time I would be driving home.  I opted out of driving in snow today.  So I stayed home and got all the rest of my plants covered and ready for winter (just in time)!!!, and worked on some home projects as well.
*I enjoyed watching the first snowfall from the comfort of my home.  I had been sitting on the couch in the living room reading a book when I started to watch the snowflakes fall.  It is so beautiful!!  But as beautiful as it is, I have to admit I am glad I was not in the snow driving back from Coeur d’Alene!!!
*After Paul headed off to perform in Guys On Ice, and I want to the basement to teach some classes. Helloooooo China!!!

No comments: