11/3/18

Gathering Graces 11/2/2018

*After teaching this morning, I participated in a VIPKID workshop for “Digital Nomads”, people who will be traveling but still want to teach.  I learned all kinds of information regarding internet capabilities, purchasing mobile hotspots, 100 feet Ethernet cables, shower curtains for backdrops and what portable lighting is good.  I will be traveling at Thanksgiving and want to get things ready and be prepared before I travel.
*I got my nap in before noon today, which was much needed.  I know I was actually sleeping, because I would wake up during episodes of Chopped, and I had jumped from the appetizer round to the end of the dessert round, so I must have slept through the entree.
*With my plethora of squash I harvested from the garden, I had been wanting to make a squash soup.  Today I finally made some soup.  Plus, I used the process of creating the soup to fulfill the requirements for the sibling assignment I recently assigned.  You can find the post here that talks about how I created my own version of Squash Soup.  My sibling’s posts are linked in my assignment.
*I taught more classes tonight.  One student was in a car while I taught him.  I am not sure that is the best idea, because the Internet connection was a little sketchy.  But we made it through the lesson.

No comments: