11/22/18

Gathering Graces 11/21/2018

*The morning began with a beautiful sunrise this morning.  I am glad I got out and captured this beautiful sky.
*I taught classes this morning, finished up some things that needed done, then Paul, Zoe and I packed up the car and drove to the Nampa/Meridian area for Thanksgiving.  I took over the backseat, because I knew I wanted to sleep most of the way.  And I did!!  It was nice to get caught up on my sleep, and sleeping always makes traveling go much faster.
*Our first stop was dropping Zoe off, and getting to see her new apartment.  It is just perfect for her!!  We are going to go do some shopping for furnishings on Friday....our Black Friday Thrift Store shopping!!
*Then Zoe, Paul and I met Jason at Jalapeno’s in Nampa to have dinner and catch up.  It was fun to see him before he heads to Utah to be with his family for Thanksgiving.
*Our home for the few days we are here is the Laurie Roberts Inn, and, after we unpacked our things, my first order of business was to set up my classroom in her back room so I can use it for the next few mornings.  I had purchased a 100 foot Ethernet cable so I could be hardwired, and two ring lights to put on my computer to give me light.  I got a small table, a stool and a chair to hold everything I need. 

No comments: