11/7/18

Gathering Graces 11/6/2018

*Even more snow is covering Silver Mountain, and getting lower on the hillside as well.  The fall colors are still beautiful up in the hills.
*The roses still had some blooms so I went and clipped off all the blossoms off the rose bushes.  Soon I will get some burlap to cover them up and protect them throughout the winter.
*Today was Election Day, and I headed to the polls around 4:30 p.m. today.  It was a good time to go, because it was before the after work crowd arrived.  It was nice to hear all three daughters voted as well today!!
*I headed up to KHS at lunchtime, and spent some time in the afternoon talking to the director of the after school program at Kellogg Middle School.  I am going to teach an after school drama program at KMS this winter.  It will be similar to the program I taught at the elementary school last year.  I am looking forward to it!!
*There were a couple of seniors who came and talked to me regarding scholarship information, and then I went up to the art room to continue working on some pottery projects. 

No comments: