11/24/18

Gathering Graces 11/23/2018

*Zoe arrive around 9 a.m., and Paul, Zoe and I headed to downtown Meridian to shop for some furniture for Zoe’s apartment.  We were not disappointed.  I would say purchasing a loveseat, coffee table and end table for $24 is a very successful shopping trip.  Love Black Friday thrift store shopping.
*After we took the furniture to Zoe’s apartment, we went to thrift stores in Nampa.  She found a Baker’s Rack shelf for $3.  Later her and Paul found some window blinds at Lowe’s for $3 each.  Zoe’s place is starting to look like home!!
*I left the shopping to meet up with my friend April Kiebert for lunch at Cafe d’Coco in Nampa, a wonderful little gift and tea shop.  We enjoyed lunch, conversation and a little shopping in the gift shop.  I always find cool things in the gift shop.
*It was another evening of playing “Favorites” tonight, with Tammy McMorrow joining in the fun.  But after one round of the game, I was ready for bed!

No comments: