10/1/18

Gathering Graces 9/30/2018

*It was a nice and relaxing morning at Karla and Terry’s house as we got up, had some breakfast, and did some more visiting before we departed.
*Brenda and I hit the road about noon to drive back to Spokane and Kellogg.  It was so fun being in the car with Brenda and learning about her life as a military wife, and all the places she has lived, and all her experiences.  We also solved most of the world’s problems on the way home.
*The drive was very easy, and I dropped Brenda back at her house.  Then I made my way back to Interstate 90 and headed east for home, with a quick stop to gas up in Coeur d’Alene.
*It was a wonderful weekend in Seattle with Tina, Karla and Brenda, but I always enjoy coming home.  Paul had been at Christy’s house for dinner, and he brought me a plate of food.  We had a nice visit before I headed to my basement classroom to prepare for classes tomorrow morning.
*Then it was off to bed, so I can be ready for another week!!

No comments: