10/20/18

Gathering Graces 10/19/2018

*It was a beautiful day in Coeur d’Alene as Bill, Christy and I headed to Coeur d’Alene to have breakfast, get a physical, take some photos, buy some plants and enjoy one another’s company.r
*When we arrived in CDA, we headed down Sherman Avenue and went to Jimmy’s Down the Street for breakfast.  I enjoyed a Jimmy’s Skillet,  which included breakfast potatoes w/ ham, sausage, peppers, onions cheddar cheese. It was topped with 2 sunny side up eggs.  It also came with some sourdough toast, but I am a little gun shy of bread these days, so I passed on the toast.
*Jimmy’s Down The Street was recently featured on the Food Network show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. That must have given them a boost in patrons!!
*After breakfast we drove Bill to the edge of the North Idaho College campus so he could walk around and take some photos.  Then Christy and I stopped at Rite Aid.  I am in search of a new tape measurer to measure my body, and keep track of inches lost.  I had tried yesterday to find one at Fred Meyer....I was unsuccessful.  Rite Aid also failed me.  No tape measure at Rite Aid.  If I would have thought, I probably could have found one at The Dollar Tree yesterday.
*I had an appointment for my annual physical today, so I took care of that.  Then Christy and I drove to Rathdrum to the Westwood Nursery to take advantage of their 50% off sale.  I found some great perennials to plant in the big pile of dirt to protected over the winter, then I will figure out where they will be planted in the spring.
*We also stopped at Lowe’s and found some other plants on good deals as well.
*After we left Lowe’s we picked up Bill and headed home.  It was a very productive and beautiful day in Coeur d’Alene today.

No comments: