10/22/18

Gathering Graces 10/21/2018

*Sometimes a small gesture can make your day.  I shared a few days ago about my need for a tape measure and my inability to find one at two different places.  A car pulled up in the driveway today, and Bonnie Farmin showed up at my door bearing gifts.  The first was a tape measure.  The second was a coin purse she made.  And the third was a little orange basket made out of t-shirt yarn.  It was so thoughtful of her to bring me these things, and it MADE My DAY!!
*After being absent for quite a few Sundays due to my work schedule and traveling, I was finally back in church today.  What a blessing to sing with the worship team and have us all there together to worship.  I was so glad to be back today!!
*Molly drove over from Moscow today, because she has something in CDA tomorrow.  What a pleasure it was to visit with her for a couple of hours and get caught up on things.  I sure miss her!!
*Family dinner was at Christy and Everett’s house tonight.  Christy prepared a delicious meal of baked salmon with roasted cucumbers and leeks with a creamy yogurt and dill sauce, and two different salads.  What a wonderful meal Bill, Paul, Molly and I enjoyed.
*Cosette and Taylor also arrived in Kellogg, and joined us at Christy and Everett’s house.  They are spending the week here because they have a big painting job to complete in Coeur d’Alene this week.  It was also nice to have them around tonight.

No comments: