10/9/18

Gathering Graces 10/8/2018

*I was dragging all day today.  Tired, tired, tired.  There was a not a whole lot of action at work at the mine tour, but I did meet some nice people throughout the day.  It was nice to say hello to you and your husband Kathy Williams Harper!!
*What a delight driving from Wallace to Kellogg and seeing all the beautiful fall colors.  Above Elizabeth Park east of Kellogg is particularly lovely.
*I continue to watch Season Five of The Great British Baking Show.  One of the episodes focused on Italian baking, and it was fun to see what they came up with as they made cannoli, margherita pizza and and a delicious flaky pastry called  sfogliatelle.  All looked very delicious.
*Bill is taking a quick trip to Billings to listen to his son-in-law Hiram play in the President’s Own Band tomorrow night.  We are watching the Corgis when he is gone.
*By 8:30 a.m., I was ready for bed.  I was wiped out!!  I am still adjusting to my new teaching schedule, when I can nap, when I should go to bed, etc.  I know my system will soon adjust.  And I am continuing to love my online teaching gig with VIPKID.  Since I began, I have taught 44 different students, and 66 classes.  In August I taught 2 classes, in September I had 57 finished slots, and I have almost 70 classes booked to teach through October 21.  My goal for September was to have 30 finished slots, so I well surpassed my goal.  I hope to have 100 finished slots for October.

No comments: