10/24/18

Gathering Graces 10/23/2018

*I was back in my “happy place” this afternoon....the art room at KHS.  I am starting to get back into creating some ceramic pieces again.  Oh, it felt good to work with the clay and start imagining things that can be created.  I love it!!
*Since I will be coming up to KHS Tuesday afternoons to work on pottery, I thought it might be a good idea to do some volunteering at KHS on Tuesday afternoons as well.  Part of the reasoning behind this is I miss being at KHS.  Another reason is knowing how easy it would be for me, once the weather starts turning colder and snowier, that I could easily just hole up here in the house and not get out much.  If I make a commitment to be at KHS on Tuesdays, then Paul and I can have lunch together, I can help out for a few hours, then go up and work on pottery pieces.  It is win, win, win all around!!  This week is College Application Week at KHS, so it was fun helping out some of the seniors as they applied to college.
*I had bought some organic chicken party wings at Costco last week, and thought I would try and make some hot wings for dinner.  I didn’t realize how easy it was.  You just pop the wings in the oven for 20 minutes at 500 degrees, then take them out and pour Frank’s Hot Sauce on them.  They were delicious.  I will be making those again.  But I need to stock up on Frank’s Hot Sauce because I ran out!!

No comments: