10/2/18

Gathering Graces 10/1/2018

*Welcome October!!
*It felt good to get out and walk this morning. 
*The mine tour started off with two groups of students, so that got things hopping right away.
*Each day I leave work I drive down Cedar Street in Wallace, and I love watching the trees turn into reds and yellows and oranges.  It is quite a fall spectacle!!
*I came home and checked out the yard, since I had not been able to last night when I got home.  Things are looking good, and I got some more squash and a couple of cucumbers.  In some areas, things are definitely winding down in the garden area.
*Christy came over to visit for a bit on her way up the the library.  It was nice to see her.
*Paul and I had a good talk tonight when he got home from play practice.  He knew things had been bothering me.  We talked about the things concerning both of us, and about what we need to do to help with some of that.  I am really glad we talked.  It made us both realize we are not alone in how we are feeling about things in our lives.

No comments: