10/30/18

Gathering Graces 10/29/2018

*Stephanie and I woke up in Havre and were on our way home by about 8:30 a.m.  This route was a bit more scenic than our drive the night before.  I loved capturing some of the beautiful cloud formations on our way home. As we left Havre, we traveled through Box Elder, Big Sandy, Loma, Fort Benton (the beginning of the Mullan Road), Carter, Floweree, Great Falls, Vaughn, Sun River, Simms, Lincoln, Ovando, and on into Missoula.  We had a quick stop in Missoula, then we drove through more familiar towns, including Frenchtown, Alberton, Superior, St. Regis, De Borgia, Haugen, Saltese, then on into Idaho, through Mullan, Wallace, Silverton, Osburn then home to Kellogg.





*The weather was pretty good the whole trip home.  We did hit a little bit of snow on top of Lookout Pass.

Snow on Lookout Pass
*The last five days proved to be a wonderful adventure, spending time with my dear friend Stephanie, and loving the beauty of the great state of Montana. 

Homeward Bound!!
*Stephanie dropped me off at home around 3 p.m. This gave me about 45 minutes or so to see Zoe and visit with her before Christy picked her up to take her to the airport to fly back to Boise.  I am glad I got to see her a bit before she left.
*Paul arrived home in time for me to say hello, have a quick dinner together, then he was off to play practice.
*Later, Cosette and Taylor arrived, reading to tackle their big painting job in Coeur d’Alene again this week.  It was nice to see them, and visit with Cosette.
*I have loved all my adventures this fall, but it is really good to be home!! 

No comments: