10/18/18

Gathering Graces 10/17/2018

* Today is Day 100 with VIPKID.  I have taught 90 classes, 2250 minutes, and I have taught 54 different students.  And I am loving it!!
*What another beautiful day.  I went outside and pulled out some annuals from pots.  I dug up some dahlia bulbs in anticipation of storing them for the winter.  I cut seeds off some of the lettuce that had gone to see to collect to plant next spring.  I also saved some Cosmo seeds, and some green bean seeds.  I have never saved seeds to plant the following year, so I hope they work.
*I took a very good nap this afternoon.  I stared an episode of The West Wing on the television in my bedroom, snuggled in under the covers, and had a nice 1 and a half hour nap.  Oh that felt good!!
*Our P.E.O. meeting was at Keri Alexander’s home.  She is always such a wonderful host.  She made a delicious pumpkin cake with some hot mulled cider.  It was a perfect autumn treat.  Jan Lemieux shared a wonderful program about being kind.  It was a wonderful evening.


No comments: