10/8/18

Gathering Graces 10/7/2018

*Today was my last of three days left working at the mine tour.  It actually went by pretty quickly today, and I got out early, which was nice, since I had family coming for dinner.
*When I got home, and I started preparation for tonight’s dinner.  The menu included Maple Glazed Chicken Thighs and Butternut Squash, a cabbage salad, and seed bread with cheese spread.  It turned out pretty good....a nice fall meal.
*It was nice having Bill, Christy and Everett at the house for dinner.  It is always a good time to catch up with one another. 
*My VIPKID teaching is going well.  I had a good week.  I have started getting some students who are becoming regulars, who book me on a weekly basis.  And I continue to meet new students each week.  It is so fun meeting each and every one of them.

No comments: