10/26/18

Gathering Graces 10/24/2018

*This morning Christy and I met with Bill and Debbie at their house to talk about what the plan would be if Bill was chosen to receive a kidney transplant.  It was good to have this talk, and know what the expectations are of the team that will help him out in the two to three weeks after the surgery, and how that will work for all of us.
* This afternoon I did laundry and got some bills paid, and cleaned the kitchen in preparation for the trip I will be taking tomorrow.  I will be heading back to the place I moved right after college for my first job, and the place Paul and I lived when we were first married...Glendive, Montana.
*This evening, I went to the airport to pick up Zoe.  She had a few days off because of Parent/Teacher Conferences, so she decided to come and spend a few days at home. 

No comments: