10/12/18

Gathering Graces 10/11/2018

*What a wonderful day today from beginning to end.
*I taught five classes this morning with some really great kids. 
*At 10 a.m. I went to Shoshone Medical Center to get my yearly mammogram.  All went well.
*It was an absolutely beautiful morning, so I went around town and took some photographs of the blue sky and the beautiful fall colors.  I took photographs uptown and around the cemetery, which is always a great place to photograph beautiful trees turning yellow and red and orange.

Beautiful fall colors in uptown Kellogg.

Greenwood Cemetery

*Cosette and Taylor arrived from getting an estimate for a paint job in Coeur d’Alene just in time for all of us to head to the final Silver Valley Farmer’s Market.  They were having a Chili Cook Off tonight, and there were 10 entries.  For $10 you got to taste each of them, and then vote on the “People’s Choice” award.  All the entries were very good, and it was an awesome event.  I also stocked up on some “Booch So Rad” Kombucha, I bought some cute harvest decorations that were 1/2 off, and enjoyed talking to all kinds of people who were out and about tonight.  And what a beautiful evening!!  The weather was absolutely perfect.  I can’t wait until next year to enjoy more  of the Silver Valley Farmer’s Market!!  Kuddos to the organizers who did an excellent job this year of making this a great community event!!

No comments: