9/19/18

Gathering Graces 9/18 2018

*When I went out to get the mail around noon I could not believe how warm it was outside.  The house had stayed pretty cool, so I thought it was cool outside.  I took advantage of the lovely warm weather and walked around outside and sat in the warm sun for a while.  It felt so good, and the sky was blue, and it was a beautiful moment in the last of summer’s sunny rays.
*I grabbed my 35 mm camera in the later afternoon and took some photographs of my garden, to help remember what it looked like during the last week of Summer 2018.  This is the first year in a long time where I have the luxury of enjoying my backyard at this time of year.  Usually at this time I was busy returning back to work at the schools, and didn’t spend a lot of time out in the yard.  I hope to spend as much time as I can as summer turns to fall, and enjoy the different seasons in my garden.  (Anyone have a guess as to what the above photograph is from my garden?)
*The West Wing Weekly podcast continues to be a favorite to listen to each day, and a very enjoyable way to watch the television series The West Wing in a whole different way.

No comments: