9/26/18

Gathering Graces 9/25/2018

*On my way home from work I stopped at the library to pick up my latest book to read, and I stopped at Christy’s house to give one of her cats some medicine.  The cat was nowhere to be found.  I hope to see her tomorrow!!
*I could not believe how beautiful it was outside when I got home.  I drug one of our butterfly chairs out into the sun, and read a little bit of the book.  But I kept dozing off, so I gave in to the dozing, and enjoyed feeling the warm sun beating down on my, the blue sky, the wonderful smells wafting through the yard, and the sounds of birds in the trees.  I loved being in that autumn moment.
*I had a parent call to talk to me about their son taking the ACT test and how he should prepare.  Even though I am not working for the school district anymore, it still warms my heart when I can help a student be successful on their journey to higher education!!!

No comments: