9/7/18

Gathering Graces 9/6/2018

*I started off the morning teaching a cute little six year old named Elsa.  She was in China.  I was in my basement.  I think this gig is pretty cool!!
*Around 8 a.m. I hopped on my bicycle and rode to Sam’s to meet my friend Kellee Crall Mills for breakfast.  We had a great visit getting caught up on each other’s lives, and hope to meet up again soon.
*I went home and started getting ready for our trip this weekend.  But my early morning wake up calls got me a little tired, so I did doze off and on throughout the morning.
*We have some friends house sitting this weekend, and taking care of the pets, and so I spent some time finally getting my office space cleaned up a bit, because that is where they will be sleeping.  This has been on my “to do” list since last spring.  It was so nice to have that project done.
*Tammy McMorrow recommended I read the book Four Season in Rome by Anthony Doerr.  This book is a memoir about living in Rome for a year with his wife and his newborn twins.  I have it as an audio book.  I spent a large part of the day listening to Doerr’s adventures in Rome, and I loved comparing his life there with some of my experiences when visiting Italy.
*I had planned to attend the Silver Valley Farmer’s Market, but had been kind of tired all day, so decided against it.  Paul got home a little late, because he had to prepare two days of work for his sub in his class, which took a while after school.  We both finished cleaning up the house after we ate dinner, then turned in early, since we would be leaving for the airport around 4:30 a.m. for our plane trip to Boise for our niece’s wedding.

No comments: