9/16/18

Gathering Graces 9/15/2018

*I am not sure what happened.  Probably the beginning of the school year.  But I am getting a lot more bookings for classes all of a sudden.  Which is great!!  I am loving this new gig!!
*This morning I taught a cute little guy named Jeremy.  It was a special class for some training I did.  He was a great little student.  Tomorrow I am scheduled to have five different classes from 3:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. 
*Today at the mine tour I met a woman who just reached an important milestone in her life.  Idaho was the final state of all 50 states that she had visited in her lifetime.  She now lives in Florida, and her daughter lives in Illinois.  She only had Montana and Idaho to go, so her daughter encouraged her to visit the final two states.  The daughter accompanied her, and they stayed in Whitefish, Montana, and came over the border, and spent the day in Wallace for their Idaho experience.  They had a wonderful time, and loved Wallace, and it was fun talking with them.
*After work Paul and I went to Nancy Hanks house to do some voiceover work on the movie we recently completed.  At some point her operating system crashed on her computer, and she lost some audio files that needed redone.  It was fun visiting with Nancy, as she shared her vision for film making in the Silver Valley.

No comments: