7/16/17

Gathering Graces 7/14/2017

*I went to see Mom early this morning, and she was putting makeup on.  For some reason she thought her appointment was today, so she was up getting ready.  That was okay.  It was good to have her up and getting ready for her day.  I stayed until a little after 9 a.m. then I headed off to my summer job.
*Like last summer, this summer I am again working at the Sierra Silver Mine Tour in Wallace.  I had a bit of a refresher course today as I relearned how to work the front counter, but it wasn’t too bad.  A few things slipped my mind, but Susan P. Halley was there to help me every step of the way.  It was fun to visit with a group from Belgium, and share with them that I had recently spent three weeks in Italy, and where I had stayed, and how some of them knew where Barbarasco, Italy was, that it was in the Tuscany region. 
*After I was done with work I came home and got Saide and we drove over to Everett and Christy’s house for dinner.  Paul and Zoe were just arriving, and Bill would join us later.  Christy made a very delicious chicken dish for dinner.
*When I arrived home from Christy’s house at around 9 p.m., I walked in the house, headed to my bedroom, changed into my pajamas, brushed my teeth, got into bed, and I swear, I was out within five minutes.  I was tired.

No comments: