2/28/19

Gathering Graces 2/27/2019

*The snow continued to fall and blow and drift throughout the day.  Our little valley and mountains continue to receive more snow.  It really is beautiful!
*This afternoon I headed to KMS to work with the drama kids.  We had fun playing some theater games and they created some commercials.  They also put on the skit, The Wide Mouth Frog.
*Once I was done at KMS, I drove up to St. Rita’s Parish Center to continue working on my Barn Quilt.  I love how it is coming together as I continue to add colors so my sunflower.  It is also fun watching the other ladies painting their designs.  They are all beautiful and very creative. 
*Christy started watching The Masked Singer, and we were both excited to see the finale, so I went to her house to watch it.  This was a stretch for me, because it started when I was usually headed for bed.  But I figured I could catch up my sleep tomorrow.  My predictions for The Peacock and The Bee were correct.  The Monster was the big mystery.  It is still a big mystery, even now that I know who it is.  I had never heard of the winner, but it did make it fun having no clue who Monster was on the show.  I look forward to seeing Season Two!!!

No comments: