2/23/19

Gathering Graces 2/22/2019

*For the past few days I have been wiped out, and I couldn’t figure out why.  I finally figured it out, and it makes me feel much better that there is a cause and a reason.  The reason is a bit TMI, so I won’t be sharing it.  But I am glad I figured it out!
*The drumsticks went in the oven and were ready to eat.  I decided to eat after I was done teaching tonight.  So Paul fixed a green salad and cooked some broccoli for dinner, and I enjoyed it before I headed off to bed.
*One of the types of classes I am certified to teach with VIPKID is called Voice of VIPKID.  Practically the whole class is singing at the top of your lungs and moving around with the student who is learning the song so they can make their own music video of the song to share with their family and friends.  This evening Yoyo and I, with help from her dad, learned the song “What Animals Do You Like?” and sang about a monkey, elephant, shark and bird.  It was so much fun!!  This is only the second class I have had of this type. but they are a real HOOT to teach!!  Yoyo is four years old.  I wish there was a way we could see the finished videos!!

No comments: