2/17/19

Gathering Graces 2/16/2019

*The morning began with the “Roberts’ gang”, comprising of one geriatric Pomeranian, one geriatric black cat, one diabetic geriatric black cat and one young silver tabby cat, visiting Kellogg Pet Medical Center so they can all get their yearly checkups, vaccinations, and whatever else needed checked out.  We will find out more how things are with the “geriatrics” when the blood results come back on Monday.
*After we returned home from KMPC, Paul headed to KHS for play practice, and I, along with our four pets, took a nap.  I told Paul I was sure I would be up by the time he returned home.  But if I wasn’t, he should come in a wake me up.  I was surprised that I was still asleep when Paul returned.
*After I taught my early evening classes, I came up to a fabulous burger created by Paul.  He took a hamburger patty and put some onions in the middle.  He topped it with a slice of cheddar and a perfectly fried sunny side up egg, all on a bed of romaine lettuce.  I told him the judges on Chopped would be proud!

No comments: