2/9/19

Gathering Graces 2/8/2019

*Because of the Chinese New Year holiday, bookings for classes is typically down in February.  I have had some students, but am not fully booked.  It has actually been a much needed break from the full schedule I have been used to since November.  I am enjoying having some breaks in the schedule, and have signed up to take some online workshops as well.  This is one of the greatest things VIPKID provides for their teachers.  I always come away with something to use in my classroom, learning from the other VIPKID teachers.
*We have had an abundance of salad mix in the fridge, so tonight I stir fried some shrimp and Paul put a salad together, and we poured the shrimp over the salad, and it tasted so good.  I especially like the warm, oily sauce with some seasoning and lemon juice in it poured over the salad and shrimp.  I think I could eat a salad like that every day and not get tired of it.
*The snow fell most of the day today.  Not a lot, but it was pretty steady throughout the day, and it was cold. We are suppose to have snow for the next few days.  I just did work by the fireplace for most of the day, and enjoyed staying warm.
*Paul continues to work on projects around the house.  He is re-purposing the wood from our bunk beds.  One thing he made is a wooden hanger for some of our stringed instruments, including two ukuleles, two guitars and a violin. 

No comments: