2/14/19

Gathering Graces 2/13/2019

*Another snow day for the Kellogg School District today.  When I heard the phone ring a little after 5 a.m. this morning, I knew it was probably another snow day for my husband.  And for me today, too, because that meant my drama class was cancelled for the afternoon as well.
*As Paul watched me nod off as I was writing my feedback for my morning classes, he asked me why I didn’t just go back to bed.  I told him I would, after I was finished.  So once I finished writing the feedback, I headed off to get a couple more hours of sleep.
*When I woke up, Paul asked me if there was something I wanted to do today.  I said we should go for a walk after lunch, and go get some coffee.  So that is what we did.  It was a perfect time to go for a walk.  The sun was shining, and it felt wonderful to walk in the sunshine.  After we got our coffee at The Bean, we walked to Paul’s favorite store Cat Tails, and roamed around for a bit.  Then we walked back home.  Walking in the sunshine gave us a little taste of the spring that is soon to come.

No comments: