2/3/19

Gathering Graces 2/2/2019

*Paul had a meeting most of the day today, so I spent my time at home reading a book, listening to a book, and enjoying every moment of both the reading and the listening.
*My last class of the morning was with a student named Tommy.  We got into a conversation about Legos, and I showed him some Legos (my own Legos that I had growing up as a child), and he started showing me all kinds of Legos that he owned.  He had Christmas Advent Legos and Superhero Legos, to name a few.  It was fun to see his excitement as he shared with me about one of his favorite toys.
*Some of my reading time took place in a nice warm bubble bath with some Epsom Salt mixed in.  It felt so good to relax this way.
*One of the items on my list for the day was to work in the basement for at least an hour.  So around 3:30 p.m. I headed down to the basement and went through two boxes of items.  Some of it got thrown away.  Some got put aside to figure out what to do with it.  Some will be put in a box or bag to be donated.  It is amazing the things you keep and find in these boxes of miscellaneous memories and junk.

No comments: