2/21/19

Gathering Graces 2/20/2019

*The morning was a bit of a blur.  It was spend teaching, writing feedback, and napping.  I briefly looked at my email, and thank goodness I did.  I had received an email from VIPKID saying I had not submitted one of my student’s feedback.  I had completed the feedback but had not submitted it.  Thank goodness I had looked at my emails!!  Before I knew it I looked at the clock and it was noon.  Where did the morning go? 
*After lunch I prepared for my afternoon drama class. The next two weeks we are focusing on comedy.  It was fun working with the students playing different games that helped the student share their creativity with one another.
*When I returned home, we had the curry egg drop soup again.  I took some time to prep for my morning classes.  Then I was off to my P.E.O. meeting.  I slipped out as soon as it was over so I could get to bed before 9 p.m.  And I did!!

No comments: