2/2/19

Gathering Graces 2/1/2019

*Welcome February!!  What oh what weather will you bring?
*After enjoying Amor Towles A Gentleman in Moscow, I checked out the first novel he wrote from the library, titled Rule of Civility.  It is set in New York City.  And even though it is during the 1930’s, as they describe parts of NYC, I am transported back and love the descriptions of places I have been. 
*Christy and I met at The Bean this afternoon for coffee and more talk about the Myers-Brigg personality test, and what our results mean.  I look forward to talking to her about it more.  I am an ENFP, and Paul is an INFP.  This makes Paul “The Idealist”, and it makes me “The Champion”.  I always find these personality tests very intriguing. 
*I purchased a big jar of oysters from Costco last weekend, and was going to prepare them Thursday night, but I couldn’t get the jar open.  So Paul came to the rescue and opened it for me today, and I found a Martha Stewart recipe for broiled oysters that looked easy and quick, so I prepared that after I was finished teaching my classes tonight.  They were delicious.  I also made us a couple of vodka martinis, which were also delicious. 

No comments: