2/20/19

Gathering Graces 2/19/2019

*In a couple of weeks my daughters and I are having a “girls only” weekend to western Washington.  I made some of the final preparations today.  I look forward to spending some time with each of them and enjoying having all of us together in one place.
*As tears poured down my face, I finished the final episodes of The West Wing.  Boy do I love that show.
*For our Christmas Eve Chinese dinner, Bill had prepared a seafood eggdrop soup.  I still had one container of it in the freezer.  I thawed it out, and put some coconut milk and red curry paste and fish sauce in a pot.  Then I added the thawed soup.  I love the combination of coconut milk, red curry paste and fish sauce.  When I served it up for dinner, I added some cilantro, chopped peanuts, fresh lime juice, an a drizzle of coconut milk on top.  I made some “keto friendly” seed bread and an arugula salad to accompany the soup.  It warmed us right up on a snowy February evening.

No comments: