12/29/18

Gathering Graces 12/28/2018

*This morning something happens that rarely happens in my life.  I did my early morning classes, then crawled back into bed around 6:30 a.m.  I didn’t have anything planned today, so I just decided to sleep until I woke up.  I got out of bed around 10:45 a.m.!!  How nice was that!!  I guess I was needing a little extra sleep.  It felt really good!
*Zoe had told me about a movie called Dumplin’ that she had watched on Netflix.  She said it was really good, and that I should watch it.  We watched it today, and I agree, it was really good.
*Christy came over and brought Zoe and I coffee, and visited for a while after she ran some errands.  We had a really nice visit. 
*Later in the day, Paul, Zoe and I watched Ocean’s 8, which we really enjoyed, and Zoe and I watched The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society movie on Netflix, which was also really good.  The evening ended watching a British gardening show called Love Your Garden, where they go in and transform deserving people’s backyards.

No comments: