12/22/18

Gathering Graces 12/21/2018

*Today I felt like I am finally moving out of the “will I get everything done?” Christmas groove, to “Hey, I think it is going to be okay” Christmas groove.  Just a ,few Christmas cards still need delivered, but most of them have been mailed or hand delivered.  Whew!!
*Our former neighbor Jackson and I have started our own Christmas tradition.  We get together, enjoy some Christmas treats, and I get him some new books.  I read to him from one of his new books, and we also read some Christmas books, including one of my favorites, How The Grinch Stole Christmas.  It was a wonderful time, and it was fun catching up with my young little fourth grade friend!!
*Because I am caught up on my Christmas To Do list, when Molly, Cosette, Taylor and Saphire arrived tonight, we were able to relax and enjoy being with one another and have a nice evening together.
*I had a wonderful quick visit from my dear friend Kellee.  She dropped off some Christmas presents, and I gave her one too.  Then we made plans to get together after the first of the year. We have some other presents and Christmas business to take care of then. She was on her way to Kalispell to join her daughter Melanie for the night.  They are then flying off to Boise in the morning to spend Christmas with her other daughter Megan.  What a wonderful time for them all to be together!!

No comments: