12/16/18

Gathering Graces 12/15/2018

*I was all set to do Christmas cards today, but there seemed to be one stumbling block after another.  First my spreadsheet with the address list was on my old computer and I had to track it down, find the list, and put it in a Google spreadsheet.  Then I went to print out my Christmas letter, and my black ink ran out on my printer.  So, needless to say, I did not get my Christmas cards done today.  Well, I guess I have another week to work on them!!
*One thing I did get accomplished was moving my VIPKID classroom back downstairs.  Paul took a break from painting and reflooring one of our basement bedrooms to help me get my classroom set back up. (No more sign of mice!!)  I have been reading about how some teachers teach their classes standing up, and I have decided to try this.  For the past few months I have had a horrible knot in my upper back because of the way I sit when I teach.  So tonight was my first go at teaching standing up, and I really liked it.  Only time will tell!!
*I worked on other odds and ends projects throughout the day, and, before I knew it, it was almost 5 p.m., time to teach some classes, then eat dinner, then time for bed.  For having a whole day set aside to do Christmas cards and not completing them, it seemed like a didn’t get a whole lot accomplished.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

No comments: