12/20/18

Gathering Graces 12/19/2018

*I got some Christmas cards in the mail today, and then headed west to do some shopping.  It was nice to have an afternoon to do some leisurely shopping to finish my preparations for our family’s arrival for Christmas.
*My first stop was the Best Asian Market, located on Sprague Avenue in Spokane. (Thanks for the recommendation Amy!)  I loved this little market.  It was like stepping into another country.  I was able to find almost everything I needed to make my part of our Chinese Christmas Eve dinner.  If I didn’t find exactly what I needed, I did find a substitute.  I want to go back and do some more exploring of this place!!
*Next I headed to Total Wine.  Total Wine can be a bit overwhelming, but it is fun when I have the time to just wander through the aisles and see what is on the shelves.  And that was the case today.  I loved it.
*Once in Coeur d’Alene, my first stop was the Dollar Store.  I found all kinds of great items here.  I love this store. 
*My next list was for Costco.  I made my way through the holiday displays and found my normal monthly items I purchase along with some other things to help with Christmas preparations.
*My last stop was Fred Meyer.  I think I just about got everything that was on my list.  I did make some modifications, but overall, I think my shopping is done.  Woo Hoo!!  What a good feeling.

No comments: