12/1/18

Gathering Graces 11/30/2018

*As November comes to an end, there is so much to be thankful for in life.  I didn’t do a very good job of sharing the things I am thankful for this month, but I am so thankful each of every day for all the wonderful blessing in my life.  I have a wonderful family and awesome friends, and I am truly blessed.
*It is amazing how quickly things change when you have a medical condition.  Christy is no exception.  Today she was told she was being transported by ambulance to Kootenai Medical Center in Coeur d’Alene, because the doctor at SMC felt the would was more extensive than they could take care of, and she would more extensive care at KMC.  This meant a possible surgery as well.  So I helped gather up her items in her room to take home before she left to the other hospital by ambulance.  After she arrived and was examined by the surgeon, according to brother Bill:
the surgeon just examined Christy and he is not going to perform surgery. Christy will be under observation for a few days, continuing antibiotic treatment. If something changes, he will change his plan. He is recommending patience rather than aggressive treatment.
*We pray this approach is the best course to take, and that the antibiotics do their thing. 
*It was fun to hear from Paul and Zoe tonight.  Zoe and Jason are also in Twin Falls at the State Drama Competition.  They are judging events.  Earlier in the day, Zoe sent me photos from a shopping trip to Target that her and her dad experienced.  Paul is quite the model, don’t you think?


No comments: