12/15/18

Gathering Graces 12/14/2018

*I spent the morning preparing for my Huckleberry Book Club that I was hosting today for lunch.  It was fun to make the dining room table look festive!!  I prepared a Hot Chicken Salad for an entree.  I also served some of the Huckleberry Liqueur I had made.  I thought it only fitting that the Huckleberry Book Club should toast our time together with some huckleberry liqueur.  It was delicious!!  I now have a good amount of Christmas goodies, as we always do an annual Christmas cookie exchange, and some lovely gifts from the ladies.  It was a wonderful afternoon.  This month I selected a book by Maria Shriver called  I’ve Been
Thinking...:Reflections, Prayers, and Meditations for a Meaningful Life. 
We all enjoyed the words to ponder and meditate over in each little snippet of writing she does throughout the book.
*After all the ladies left, I cleaned up the kitchen and prepared for the classes I would be teaching this evening.
*Once the classes were done tonight, I was ready to go to bed.

No comments: