12/13/18

Gathering Graces 12/12/2018

*I was out and about some this morning, picking up some books at Pinehurst Elementary.  Then I went to KHS and finished up some ceramic projects so they can be fired.  It was nice getting those projects complete.
*My book group is going to have lunch here on Friday, along with a cookie exchange.  Since it was on my mind, I brought out Mom’s recipe box and looked through for some cookie ideas for the cookie exchange.  I think I found a couple of winners to share with the other women on Friday.  We are also hosting the Sixth Street Theater board Christmas  party on Monday, so I finalized what that menu will be. 
*It was fun running into Rachel Weaver at Yokes while I was shopping for groceries.  She is the new counselor at KHS, and we talked briefly how things were going for her.
*Tonight Brandon “Bran Muffin” Church came to visit.  He was in town for a couple days on his days off from working as a dispatcher in Montana.  It was fun to catch up with him, and find out he is doing some studying to become an EMT as well.  He also wanted to know about my online teaching, so I shared some stories with him about some of my students, and showed him some videos of my teaching.  We had a wonderful, wonderful visit.

No comments: