8/29/18

Gathering Graces 8/28/2018

*This morning at work, Sue and I were trying to figure out the Instagram account for the mine tour, and how it can be used effectively to promote the mine tour.  We talked about hashtags, and who to follow.  We are both still trying to figure it out.
*I had a nice visit with some Canadian visitors to the mine tour today.  They live in Alberta, and have mines in their area.  They enjoy coming down here to bike, and they were riding the Gondola, but wondered what else would be interesting.  I suggested visiting the Cataldo Mission, and they thought that would be very interesting.  I hope they enjoy it!!
*Paul had a meeting in Wallace tonight, so he came early and we went to the City Limits for dinner.  I really like this place.  We both enjoyed our dinners.  I had a chicken taco salad, and Paul had a burger that was quite tasty. It was a great meal for both of us, with friendly wait staff as well.
*I spent the evening preparing for my next VIPKID class that is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 5 a.m.  I went through the lesson and the Powerpoint slides, and collected all my props.  I can’t wait to teach another class!!
*Taylor and Cosette rolled in around midnight last night, after working about 15 hours working on their interior paint job.  They hope to be finished up tomorrow.

No comments: