8/13/18

Gathering Graces 8/12/2018

*Today kind of seemed like a blur.  I went to church and came home, and was very tired, so I napped some in the afternoon.
*My friend April M Lee posted this great picture of her and I back in June of 1973.  We put on a Magic Show in her yard for some of her neighbors.  What a fun memory to recall today.  I think I still have the book I used to perform all the magic....I need to look for it!!

*We had a salad potluck for dinner tonight at Bill and Debbie’s house.  Christy made a Chef Salad on a Stick, Debbie made a Shrimp, Avocado and Cucumber Salad, I made a slaw with everything fresh from my garden, including cabbage, zucchini and radishes.  The dressing was avocado oil, white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, celery salt and coriander. 
*Bill and Debbie are taking a quick trip to Eugene tomorrow, so Debbie brought their Corgis over to stay with us for the week.  It is always fun having them around.

No comments: