6/10/17

Gathering Graces 6/9/2017

*I got up feeling a little stiff after being in a different bed, so Paul and I walked down to a convenience store and each bought a cup of coffee and walked back.  It was just what my body needed....walking and coffee!
*My friend April Kiebert came and picked me up and I went to her house and enjoyed some lovely time on her back deck visiting about life.  She had moved to a new house about a year ago, and I was able to see it today.
*Zoe picked me up from April’s house, and we stopped at Winco to pick up some items, and then went to her house in Caldwell to bake Pecan Tassies, our contribution to tomorrow’s wedding festivities. 
*When the baked good were about done, I drove back to Laurie’s house and relaxed for a while, and got changed.  Then I headed back to Caldwell and pick up Zoe and Coco.  Then we headed to the Juniper Ranch where the rehearsal and dinner were taking place.  I had a lovely time visiting with my sister-in-law Michele
*It was fun to be in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the wedding preparations for tomorrow’s ceremony.  I am so glad we get to be a part of Jacob and Taylor’s day.
*Paul, Laurie and I had a nice talk until it was time to head off to bed.

No comments: