6/4/17

Gathering Graces 6/3/2017

*I drove over to Coeur d’Alene this morning to join some friends in helping another friend pack up her belongs in her house, because she will be moving soon.  It was a wonderful morning of visiting and working together.
*When I got back home, Molly had arrived home to spend the night.  It is always fun to have her here.
*Paul and I got ready to attend the Kellogg High School Class of 2017 graduation this afternoon. It was a wonderful ceremony.  Here is some shots we got with some of the graduates beforehand, including Sierra Morden, Serenaty White, Talon Yost and Numa Rose.
Sierra Morden, Serenaty White and me.

Paul and I with Talon Yost

Having fun with Numa Poche.
*I saw and visited briefly with former Class of 1981 classmate Michael Reasoner and his wife Shelly Robinson Reasoner at the graduation ceremonies.  They were attending for their niece Kylie Robinson.
After the ceremonies we drove up to Kingston to attend Kelsie Lynn Forsberg’s graduation party. What a beautiful setting up on the top of Fast Hill.  We are going to miss Kelsie at KHS.
Kelsie, Paul and I
*After leaving Kelsie’s party, we came home, picked up Molly and Sadie, and headed over to Kindred to visit with Mom.  We brought her out to the lobby to visit.  She enjoyed seeing Molly and Sadie, and Sadie even sat on her lap for a little bit.
*We all eventually made it over to Christy and Everett’s house to visit with them, and talk about our visit with Mom.
*I hadn’t been feeling well, so I went home and went right to bed.

No comments: