6/21/17

Gathering Graces 6/21/2017

*I woke up to a beautiful morning here in Barbarasco at Villa Magnolia.  We gathered on the terrazza for coffee and some breakfast.  I am in awe of the fact I am here, and that I am in the home of my wonderful friend.
*After leisurely spending the morning visiting we headed out around 1:15 to go out to each lunch.  I enjoyed some pasta, salad and caprese.  Then we stopped and had some gelato on the way home.
*One of the things you do while living in Barbarasco is you go and collect water at a community fountain.  So I going Eric, April, Kellee and Tina for a ride to the park and April and Eric had their 18 glass bottles they filled with water from the fountain.  Here is what is looks like.  You can get natural or sparkling water.  They opt for the natural.
Water gathering
*When we arrived back at the Villa, it was time for a little nap.  I am still trying to get my body adjusted to the new time zone.  So I slept for a few hours, and woke up to the sounds of April, Tina and Kellee on the terrazza visiting and enjoying a snack.  I joined them, and we spent the rest of the evening enjoying the beautiful cool evening air. 
*Even though it was getting late, I was WIDE AWAKE!!  So I spent some time getting my space organized in the room Kellee and I were sharing, and of course sharing many laughs with Kellee, and April would pop in every once in a while to laugh and talk with us as well.  Once I got my clothes hung up and organized, I spent some time getting organized for our grocery shopping trip we will have tomorrow.  Then I was finally ready to wind down and go to sleep.  Buona notte!!

No comments: