6/19/17

Gathering Graces 6/18/2017

*We had a fun morning at church with Paul leading worship, and Cosette came and played drums and Zoe helped us sing.  Paul loved having all three girls home for Father’s Day, and two of them up leading worship with us at church.
*Cosette and I headed out to Walmart to get some last minutes items for our trips.  Cosette is taking my place and chaperoning five KHS students to the Gear Up Youth Summit at Idaho State University in Pocatello.
*Mom had a tough afternoon.  The plan was for her to come over to our house for Father’s Day dinner.  Paul and I went over to see her at Kindered, where brother Bill had been sitting with her.  She was not up to coming.  So the rest of the family gathered at our house and had a great Father’s Day dinner that Zoe prepared.
*After dinner, we got a text from Bill saying Mom was doing better.  Christy and Everett went to see her, then Paul and I and the girls went over, too.  Mom visited with us, and we had a nice visit. It was so good to see her doing better.  It was hard to say goodbye to her as I head on my trip tomorrow, because I am going to miss her very much, and my daily visits with her, but I know my siblings and family will keep me posted on how she is doing.
*When I returned home, I did my last minute packing, then spent some time saying goodbye to our sweet cat TC.  TC health has not been good, and I knew this would be the last time I saw her.  So I talked to her, cried, and told her it was okay, and that I loved her very much. 
*Then Paul and I said our goodbyes, which was also very tearful, because I am going to miss him very much.  But there are a lot of people looking out for him.  What a gift he has given to me to give his blessing on this incredible trip.

No comments: