6/5/17

Gathering Graces 6/4/2017

*After not feeling good yesterday afternoon and evening, I had a night of feeling and hot and cold and achy throughout the night.  When I woke up, I still was very tired, so I stayed home from church.  I received word from Christy that she also had caught the bug, so we were both down for the day. 
*I stayed up and did some things while sitting on the couch.  I went and took a bath to see if that would make me feel any better.  But it didn’t  I was still very fatigued.  So Paul got home from church and visiting Mom, and he went to Sean and Brandon’s graduation parties, and I went back to bed and slept most of the day.  Before he left, though, he fixed me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some Chicken and Rice soup, with help from Molly, too.  And some 7-Up.
*Paul returned to Kindred while I was still sleeping to check on Mom.
*When I woke up I felt like grilled shrimp, 7-Up, water crackers and fresh fruit.  Paul happily obliged and went to the store to get those for me. 
*Then I was ready to get back to bed, and hope I feel better in the morning!!

No comments: